AMJ Supply, LLC - Dry-Treat Permanent Invisible Stone Sealers
AMJ Supply provides stone care products for care and protection of natural stone, concrete and grout. We are the largest United States providers of Australia's Dry-Treat stone care products.
We have been providing detailed Dry-Treat technical support since 2003. Please contact us directly for specific recommendations for your stone.
AMJ Supply, LLC
As Dry-Treat states, their impregnating sealers are different from commonly available silicone, teflon and siloxane impregnators. The specially-engineered molecules penetrate deeper into stone, concrete and grout and bond permanently without blocking the pores. The resulting deep barrier of protection not only protects against staining, but also against salt efflorescence.
Dry-Treat impregnating sealers stand up to cleaning chemicals, traffic, sunlight, and even pressure washing. Dry-Treat backs these products with a written 15-year performance warranty when the sealers are applied by a Dry-Treat Accredited Applicator.
STAIN-PROOF Original (TM) - the world leading, permanent impregnating sealer developed by Dry-Treat:
- Unique impregnating sealer technology. Specially engineered molecules penetrate much deeper, and bond permanently inside the sealed material.
- Lasts many times longer than other sealers and provides unparalleled protection
- Permanent sealer designed for indoor or outdoor, commercial or residential use.
- Protects against water and oil-based staining
- Repels graffiti.
- Protects from salt attack and freeze thaw damage.
- Ideal as a wall, countertop, building exterior, or floor sealer.
- Engineered for sealing natural stone, paving, tiles, grout and concrete.
- Sealed areas keep their original appearance, become easier to clean.
- No special cleaners are required. Standard non-acidic cleaning chemicals will not harm the sealer.
- STAIN-PROOF Original (TM) even stands up to commercial cleaning techniques.
- Maintains slip resistance of the surface.
- Suitable for homes and large scale commercial applications.
- Written 15 year performance warranty is available when STAIN-PROOF Original (TM) is applied by a Dry-Treat Accredited Applicator.